SB Roofing is a GAF Certified Contractor
So what does that mean to you? A lot, actually. It means you get the personal and professional service you deserve from a locally owned and operated business that is backed by America's #1 selling brand of roofing materials. And what makes GAF products so good? Read on to learn more.
Professional installers have long preferred the rugged, dependable performance that only a GAF roof can offer, and have made our Timberline® Shingles with Advanced Protection® the #1 selling shingle brand in North America!
- Rated #1 in shingle quality by contractors and home builders
- Named #1 in innovation for shingles and ridge ventilation by home builders
- Named most-recommended brand by upscale remodelers
- First to pass ASTM D3161 Class F (110 mph) and ASTM D7158 Class H (150 mph) wind ratings on every manufactured shingle (per UL public listing)
- First to produce an energy-efficient asphalt shingle available in rich colors, called the Cool Color Series (now called Timberline® Cool Series)
- Winner of the Builder’s Choice Award
- Premium Designer Shingles have twice received the Architects’ Choice For Excellence Award
- Winner of the 2011 Innovation Award for asphalt roof shingles
- Winner of the 2011 Product Innovation Award for EverGuard Extreme® TPO
Expertise You Can Count On
We’ve been at this for over 125 years. Why turn to anyone else to protect your most valuable asset?
- Manufacturing locations across North America — to serve you better
- C.A.R.E. installation training program that has provided education to over 125,000 industry professionals
- Regularly sought out to appear in leading home and garden publications and on home improvement networks such as HGTV
Solutions Made Simple
Getting a new roof shouldn’t be an exercise in pain and frustration. So we’ve made it easy!
- Our GAF Lifetime Roofing System includes everything you need to provide reliable, watertight protection for your home
- Our factory-certified contractors—more than 4,000 strong nationwide— eliminate the risk that your roof will be installed by some fly-by-night contractor
- Our industry-leading warranties—backed by North America’s largest roofing manufacturer—will provide you with the peace of mind you deserve
The bottom line is: More property owners choose GAF for their roofing project—why trust your most valuable asset to anyone else?
Commercial Roofing Solutions, Too
But we’re not just experts in residential roofing. Unlike some commercial
roofing manufacturers who seem to have a "one-technology-fits-all" mentality,
GAF's goal is to help contractors build their businesses by matching the right roofing
technology to their clients' specific needs. We offer all major low-slope roofing
technologies, including repair and maintenance products and roof restoration systems
(often at half the cost of a new roof), as well as new roofing systems (BUR, MB,
TPO, PVC, and composite systems).
- Our Ruberoid® and GAFGLAS® asphaltic roofing brands
are two of the most enduring and trusted names in commercial roofing
- Our EverGuard Extreme® high-performance TPO is formulated for the
most extreme applications (including solar), and was recognized with a Product Innovation
Award from Architectural Products magazine
- Our Freedom™ TPO self-adhering roofing systems were chosen Product Of The
Year by Commercial Building Products magazine
- We are aggressively expanding our ISO insulation manufacturing capability, with
several new state-of-the-art plants currently underway nationwide
- We offer a wide array of energy-smart roofing options, some of which are ENERGY
STAR® qualified and/or Title 24 Compliant
- Special offerings include the Well Roof™ Guarantee Extension through Certified
Maintenance Professionals (extends a low-slope roof guarantee by up to 25% for free,
as long as regular maintenance is performed; see the Well Roof™ Guarantee
Extension for complete requirements) and the All-American Pledge™ Guarantee
(the first NDL guarantee that covers both low- and steep-slope roofs on a single
Now More Than Ever, It's Easy To Be "Green"...
...when making your roofing choices. As the industry leader, GAF is proud to offer
a broad array of environmentally friendly solutions. We have options for both residential
and commercial properties, including products containing recycled materials, reflective
or "cool" roofing, re-cover roofing to reduce landfill waste, garden roofing,
and solar roofing products. We have also worked to incorporate sustainable practices
into our manufacturing process, including the recycling of shingle waste at plants,
and a Zero-Waste-to-Landfill effort. And be sure to ask about our Certified Green
Roofer program that recognizes professional roofing contractors for recycling!
GAF In The Media: Check Out These TV Segments Featuring