If you are experiencing any roofing issues, who you choose for the roof installation or roof repairs is just as important as what you choose for shingles.
Did you know that approximately 90% of all roofing problems are installer error? Most of these issues lie in and around areas like chimneys, skylights and intersecting slopes. There are a lot of people and companies out there calling themselves “roofers”.
When choosing the right a roofer look at a roofing company that is willing to stand behind the installation and provide a labor warranty.
SB Roofing will provide a thorough evaluation and diagnosis of each aspect of the new roof or the roof repairs:
- Inspect current condition of the roof surface for visible signs of fatigue or failure.
- Inspection of the existing ventilation and water carrying system.
- Inspection of attic to establish condition of wood sheathing, ventilation, or improper insulation or air sealing.
- Condition of chimney and all areas that may require repair or replacement of the flashing or re-pointing.
- Determine if the roof is actually in need of replacement or if there are other conditions that may be causing problems. Not every roof that leaks is a bad roof. Ice dams can be the problem as even new roofs have been known to leak.
- Provide a variety of options for style, color, and the length of the warranty period that fits your budget.
For more information on roof repairs or a new roof, contact SB Roofing.